A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Londrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Londrey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Londrey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Londrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Londrey, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Londrey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Londrey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg L Londrey FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg L. Londrey practice?
- Dr. Gregg Londrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Londrey practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.