A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Londrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Londrey, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Londrey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Londrey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Leslie Londrey FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg L. Londrey practice?
- Dr. Gregg Londrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Londrey practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Henrico Surgeons.