Dr. Gregg Malmquist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregg Malmquist?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2012

Terrible bedside manner and questionable knowledge of medicine and health in general. My issues were later properly diagnosed by a quality doctor who was both polite and willing to listen, unlike "Dr." Malmquist. His military demeanor is likely better suited for maiming than healing. Avoid at all costs.

May 2nd, 2012

I had a huge fibrous tumor on one shoulder blade, & my GP scheduled an appointment for me to see Dr. Malmquist. After having waited an eternity in the lobby to see this physician, he quite literally refused to put his hands on me for a physical exam, even when I asked him to do so! He looked at his computer for the CT results and said "There is nothing there. I would see it if there was." When I pressed him to actually do a physical exam, he deliberately humiliated me by grabbing the empty skin folds below my arms, left from a breast reduction, and SHAKING them! I insisted that he was NOT putting his hands where I was showing him, and he once again ignored me, and AGAIN grabbed the skin folds under my arms and shook them. I was pointing to a lump on one shoulder blade area, so he had absolutely NO excuse to touch me under EITHER arm, let alone both of them!! His manner was very condescending, and his rude shaking of the skin folds seemed to say "Hmph! Nothing here but FAT!" He was one of the two most arrogant doctors I have ever encountered in my entire life.I then took my business to another doctor in this huge practice, who was kind and caring. The second doctor was quite interested at the "duck egg" sized tumor he ended up removing from my shoulder via surgery. I wanted to stomp across the facility to Dr. Malmquist and throw the operative report in his arrogant face, just to show him exactly how much "nothing" had been growing on my shoulder blade!!If you do not enjoy being sneered at and condescended to, then do NOT see this doctor!

June 29th, 2017