Learn more about Dr. Gregg Martyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Martyak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martyak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martyak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Martyak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martyak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Martyak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Central
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Gabriel Martyak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg G. Martyak practice?
- Dr. Gregg Martyak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Martyak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Castle Rock, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.