A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Martyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Martyak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Martyak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Martyak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Central
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg G Martyak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg G. Martyak practice?
- Dr. Gregg Martyak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Martyak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Colorado Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.