A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Mason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Mason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mason has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Hamot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Claude Mason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg C. Mason practice?
- Dr. Gregg Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Mason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Surgeons.