A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Menaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Menaker, Dermatologic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Menaker, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menaker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Menaker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg M Menaker MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg M. Menaker practice?
- Dr. Gregg Menaker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Menaker practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.