A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Motz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Motz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Motz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Motz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Motz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Motz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Andrew Motz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg A. Motz practice?
- Dr. Gregg Motz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Motz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hendersonville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Smyrna, TN.
See Hendersonville Surgeons.