A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Motz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Motz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Motz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Motz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Motz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Motz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Andrew Motz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg A. Motz practice?
- Dr. Gregg Motz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Motz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hendersonville, TN.
See Hendersonville Surgeons.