A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Neithardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Neithardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neithardt
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neithardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Neithardt, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neithardt graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Neithardt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg L Neithardt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregg L. Neithardt practice?
- Dr. Gregg Neithardt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Neithardt practices Cardiovascular Disease near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA.
See West Chester Cardiologists.