A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Neithardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Neithardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Neithardt, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neithardt graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Neithardt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg L Neithardt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregg L. Neithardt practice?
- Dr. Gregg Neithardt has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Neithardt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Exton Cardiologists.