A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greggx Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greggx Newman, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greggx C Newman MD is a male Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Greggx C. Newman practice?
- Dr. Greggx Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Greggx Newman practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Hematologists and Santa Barbara Oncologists.