A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Nishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Nishi, Critical Care Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Nishi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nishi graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nishi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Kaizo Nishi MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Gregg K. Nishi practice?
- Dr. Gregg Nishi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Nishi practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.