Family Physicians

8170 Laguna Blvd
Ste 220
Elk Grove, CA 95758
916-691-5900
Locations and availability (1)

|  Our family loves Dr. Nulton  |  show details
by Marilyn Russell on Jul 1st, 2013

Our family have been patients of Dr. Nulton's for the past 25 years. Dr. Nulton is the most personable, knowledgeable, friendly doctor that we could ever ask for. He always spends the time we need as the patient in each office visit! His medical assistant Mary is wonderful as well.

|  Best Doctor in Metro area  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

I am a long time participant of Dr Nulton's practice. The Dr is very good. Always addresses important needs in a professional,courteous and timely manner. Great bed side mannerism and humorous personality. Simply a great human. Dr. Nulton is simply the best.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Nulton's for 21 years. I am very picky, need to be heard, listened to, treated with respect, and included. Dr. Nulton fulfills all this and more. He spends the amount of time necessary per visit. I never feel as if he's in a hurry. I have recommended him often and have never heard a bad review of him. He is understanding and always believes me.

|  show details
Apr 16th, 2010

Dr. Nulton is the epidemy of how physician's should be! He is very knowledgable and personable. Thank you Dr. N!