A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Parker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Parker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Parker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Parker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg Parker practice?
- Dr. Gregg Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Parker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.