A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Paul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Paul, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Paul has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Matthew Paul MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregg M. Paul practice?
- Dr. Gregg Paul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Paul practices Family Medicine near Truckee, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tahoe City, CA.
See Truckee Family Physicians.