A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Podleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Podleski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Podleski graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Podleski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Thomas Podleski DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg T. Podleski practice?
- Dr. Gregg Podleski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Podleski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX.
See Mesquite Surgeons.