A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Podleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Podleski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Podleski graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Podleski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Podleski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregg T. Podleski practice?
Dr. Gregg Podleski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Orthopedic Surgeons.