A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Podleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Podleski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podleski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Podleski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Podleski graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Podleski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Thomas Podleski DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg T. Podleski practice?
- Dr. Gregg Podleski has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Podleski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Orthopedic Surgeons.