A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Polidori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Polidori is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Polidori, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Polidori graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Polidori has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Polidori MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg Polidori practice?
- Dr. Gregg Polidori has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Polidori practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Gastroenterologists.