A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Reis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Reis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reis
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Reis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser Angioplasty
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reis graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg J Reis MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg J. Reis practice?
- Dr. Gregg Reis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Reis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Internists and Phoenixville Cardiologists.