A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Reis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Reis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Reis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser Angioplasty
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reis graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Reis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg J Reis MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg J. Reis practice?
- Dr. Gregg Reis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Reis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Phoenixville Internists and Phoenixville Cardiologists.