Dr. Gregg Reis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 3 reviews

March 26th, 2014
Best Heart Doctor I have even seen !!!!
He is the best Heart Doctor i have ever seen .. He saved my life when Dr. Fisher ripped me 2times... I left fisher and went to Dr.Reis full time and he has been doing everything he can to prevent me from having open heart surgey...He takes the time and talks to me at every vist ...I trust this him with my heart now and all ways will !!!!

January 22nd, 2013
Horrible Dr.
This Dr. doesn't have any compassion. He doesn't give you the time or day to explain to you what is going on. He doesn't return phone calls. He will not speak to you on the phone when you are having a problem. It is a factory. you are just a number. Never go back.

July 28th, 2011
Not Recommended
My husband decided to visit Dr. Reis after experiencing some typical heart-related symptoms (shortness of breath, fatigue, etc.). Dr. Reis performed a heart catheterization at our urging, and the procedure went well. However, due to some other symptoms cropping up, we scheduled an urgent visit with Dr. Reis. During this visit, we were given the diagnosis of "restrictive cardiomyopathy." Not knowing what this was, I asked if there were any treatments available. The response was a flat "no." I asked if we could perform further tests. Same response. He basically told us that the outlook was grim and nothing could be done. He then left the room. We waited several minutes, waiting for him to come back, but then he went into another room to visit with another patient. We were crushed and saddened.This story has a happy ending, though. We found another cardiologist at another hospital who ordered tests right away and found a REAL diagnosis for a disease that is treatable. We strongly recommend you avoid this doctor.