A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rice Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Rice, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital Of Dallas
- Veterans Hospital
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Douglas Rice MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg D. Rice practice?
- Dr. Gregg Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Rice practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.