A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rice Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Rice, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital Of Dallas
- Veterans Hospital
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Douglas Rice MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg D. Rice practice?
- Dr. Gregg Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Rice practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.