Dr. Gregg Sachs DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 2nd, 2015
This person treated my mother very rudely and said things like, "You're talking in circles," (which she was doing but only because he was not listening and was not answering her questions directly). I could name several examples. If you have a loved one who has an ENS issue I would not recommend this doctor, who is likely to talk down to them as if they're inferior. No doctor should ever treat anyone that way, no excuses!

March 25th, 2015
Dr is a 5 but office wait is terrible.
Dr. Sachs is wonderful. Appointments are easy to make. The wait time in Austell is horrible. Before and after surgery each wait was more than an hour! I hates that but Dr Sachs is great and I had a great surgery experience. The office staff needs to do better with scheduling. I've never seen anything so poor as their wait times.

April 4th, 2013
Terrible Bedside manner
While treating me he stopped to answer his cell phone, spent 5 minutes with me, charged me $400 and said I had a sinus infection. Very rude!! Was going to call the prescription in by 3:30 but didn't. I had to call the office and they said it would be called in by 5:00. Would never, ever recommend this guy.

May 15th, 2012
Dr. Gregg Sachs
I saw Dr. Sachs on May 30, 2012. He found nodules on my vocal cords and wanted to remove them very soon. He stated that I would hear from him at the end of the May 30 week, but I did not. I have since been trying to get in touch with him and his surgery scheduler. His surgery scheduler is never there (so they tell me) and after 2 request for him to call me, I have not hear from Dr. Sachs either. It has now been two weeks since I seen him. I am a school teacher and since it has been two weeks since I was suppose to have a surgery date, I will now have to wait until the last day of school to have surgery. I hope to hear from his "surgery scheduler" soon.

November 28th, 2011
Best Ever!

November 12th, 2011
Kudos, the modern day Dr. Marcus Welby
Dr. Sachs us a great Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor. He treated me and my family with professionalism and excellent bedside manner.

May 19th, 2011
Dr Sach is an very good docotor. He is concerned about his patients health and well being. He is one of the few doctors I have seen I trust completely. He saw me in an emmergency today and I was in bad shape. I did not have to wait and I was in much better in about six hours like he said. He saw monments I after I arrived and was leaving the office about fifteen minutes later with a precribtion. Most of the office staff needs to be replaced.

May 12th, 2011
Retired administrator
I received a referral to Dr Sacks for persistent nosebleed. He visited me in the hospital and quickly resolved the problem. Several months later I required an exam of my vocal chords. An appointment was easily and timely established.

April 21st, 2011
Unprofessional
My child was scheduled to have surgery. I followed up to the office when surgery was scheduled for and wa told I would receive it in the mail. Not phone call?? I then received the information on the sugery in the mail on which the copy looked as if it had been copied over and over again. The information on the type of surgery was aLSO incorrect. The time of post op was an hour off on the paper. Much more, but I will stop here.

January 20th, 2011
DON'T GO HERE!
Our 2 year old shoved a sticker in his nose and needed to see an ENT. We called and made an appointment with this office and they scheduled us for 3PM. We showed up at 2:55PM and the waiting room was full with almost no place to sit. We waited with our 2 year old in the waiting room for 70 minutes! Then we were put in the exam room and waited 45 minutes longer! Our 2 year old was tired and crying so the nurse came in and asked what the problem was. I told her we were waiting over 2 hours with our 2 year old and it was unthinkable to me that no one at the front desk called us to let us know. she told us that the Dr had other people to see first. I stormed out of the office and demanded our co-pay back and let them know they needed to get their act together. No one said sorry or anything. This Dr thinks his time is important and your time is not. You don't keep a 2 year old waiting 2 hours. You call and let people know the Dr is running late and ask them to come in later or reschedule. This guy cares about money and nothing else.