Dr. Gregg Sachs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregg Sachs?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Gregg Sachs?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 1st, 2017

Awful Experience

I first used this Dr. years ago & like him. Tried him again twice this year for ear tube problems. An hour wait both times. Last visit, he was totally rude and acted like his mind was somewhere else & was in a total rush. (I mean, he was running an hour behind at that point, but don't take it out on my time, I pay like everybody else). After I waited an hr, he gave me a whole 5 mins of his time while trying to rush out the door the whole time. And the first thing he reacted to when he walked in was that my grandson was sitting quietly on a stool watching a video and said rather gruffly that he needed to get off the stool. Also acted like I was contagious, looked at me weird and took a step back. I had not coughed or anything. Didn't give me a complete diagnosis, said had wax in ears. Said use ear drops and he would give me a RX for antibiotic. Ran out of the room and after sitting there another 5 mins, I went up to front & asked if he was coming back in with my RX. They didn't know, said he hadn't left anything there. Then finally said he had sent it to Pharmacy. Would have been nice to tell me that. Since he was in & out so fast, I didn't have time to think what to ask him, so I asked the girl at desk if I needed to use nose spray. Since he was in with another patient, she had to wait for him to come out into hall to ask him. Then when I got home, I called & asked if ears were infected or just wax in them or why was I given the antibiotic. She had to go ask him & said ears not infected, just wax, I have a sinus infection, hence the antibiotic. This is something he should have told me in the office. Now, I still need to call back & ask for paperwork for my records as I was not given any paperwork at all with a diagnosis on it. When I left the office, she said to call back if any other problems and I told her it was doubtful after the last 2 visits. She did apologize and said they had several patients at once, but there was only 1 in front of me when I went in and we were both called in the back after only 5-10 mins, but sat the rest of the time in the little exam room. So the scheduling is awful. I will be calling back & complaining to the office manager. Also my daughter was with me & she said she did not like this Dr. after witnessing this debacle. I would NOT recommend this Dr.

January 1st, 2017

Awful Experience

September 2nd, 2015

This person treated my mother very rudely and said things like, "You're talking in circles," (which she was doing but only because he was not listening and was not answering her questions directly). I could name several examples. If you have a loved one who has an ENS issue I would not recommend this doctor, who is likely to talk down to them as if they're inferior. No doctor should ever treat anyone that way, no excuses!

March 25th, 2015

Dr is a 5 but office wait is terrible.

Dr. Sachs is wonderful. Appointments are easy to make. The wait time in Austell is horrible. Before and after surgery each wait was more than an hour! I hates that but Dr Sachs is great and I had a great surgery experience. The office staff needs to do better with scheduling. I've never seen anything so poor as their wait times.

April 4th, 2013

Terrible Bedside manner

While treating me he stopped to answer his cell phone, spent 5 minutes with me, charged me $400 and said I had a sinus infection. Very rude!! Was going to call the prescription in by 3:30 but didn't. I had to call the office and they said it would be called in by 5:00. Would never, ever recommend this guy.

May 15th, 2012

Dr. Gregg Sachs

I saw Dr. Sachs on May 30, 2012. He found nodules on my vocal cords and wanted to remove them very soon. He stated that I would hear from him at the end of the May 30 week, but I did not. I have since been trying to get in touch with him and his surgery scheduler. His surgery scheduler is never there (so they tell me) and after 2 request for him to call me, I have not hear from Dr. Sachs either. It has now been two weeks since I seen him. I am a school teacher and since it has been two weeks since I was suppose to have a surgery date, I will now have to wait until the last day of school to have surgery. I hope to hear from his "surgery scheduler" soon.

November 28th, 2011

Best Ever!

November 13th, 2011

Kudos, the modern day Dr. Marcus Welby

Dr. Sachs us a great Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor. He treated me and my family with professionalism and excellent bedside manner.

May 20th, 2011

Dr Sach is an very good docotor. He is concerned about his patients health and well being. He is one of the few doctors I have seen I trust completely. He saw me in an emmergency today and I was in bad shape. I did not have to wait and I was in much better in about six hours like he said. He saw monments I after I arrived and was leaving the office about fifteen minutes later with a precribtion. Most of the office staff needs to be replaced.

May 12th, 2011

Retired administrator

I received a referral to Dr Sacks for persistent nosebleed. He visited me in the hospital and quickly resolved the problem. Several months later I required an exam of my vocal chords. An appointment was easily and timely established.

April 21st, 2011

Unprofessional

My child was scheduled to have surgery. I followed up to the office when surgery was scheduled for and wa told I would receive it in the mail. Not phone call?? I then received the information on the sugery in the mail on which the copy looked as if it had been copied over and over again. The information on the type of surgery was aLSO incorrect. The time of post op was an hour off on the paper. Much more, but I will stop here.

January 20th, 2011

DON'T GO HERE!

Our 2 year old shoved a sticker in his nose and needed to see an ENT. We called and made an appointment with this office and they scheduled us for 3PM. We showed up at 2:55PM and the waiting room was full with almost no place to sit. We waited with our 2 year old in the waiting room for 70 minutes! Then we were put in the exam room and waited 45 minutes longer! Our 2 year old was tired and crying so the nurse came in and asked what the problem was. I told her we were waiting over 2 hours with our 2 year old and it was unthinkable to me that no one at the front desk called us to let us know. she told us that the Dr had other people to see first. I stormed out of the office and demanded our co-pay back and let them know they needed to get their act together. No one said sorry or anything. This Dr thinks his time is important and your time is not. You don't keep a 2 year old waiting 2 hours. You call and let people know the Dr is running late and ask them to come in later or reschedule. This guy cares about money and nothing else.