Learn more about Dr. Gregg Santilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Santilli, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santilli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santilli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Santilli, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santilli graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Santilli has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg M Santilli MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg M. Santilli practice?
- Dr. Gregg Santilli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Santilli practices Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Allergists.