A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Santilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Santilli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santilli
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Santilli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Santilli, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santilli graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Santilli has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg M Santilli MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg M. Santilli practice?
- Dr. Gregg Santilli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Santilli practices Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX.
See Plano Allergists.