A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Santilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Santilli, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santilli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santilli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Santilli, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Egg Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santilli graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Santilli has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg M Santilli MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg M. Santilli practice?
- Dr. Gregg Santilli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Santilli practices Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen , TX and Denison, TX.
See Plano Allergists.