A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Santilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Santilli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Santilli, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santilli graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Santilli has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Matthew Santilli MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg M. Santilli practice?
- Dr. Gregg Santilli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Santilli practices Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX and Allen, TX.
See Plano Allergists.