A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Satow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Satow, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Satow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Satow graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Satow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hosp Of The Monterey, Monterey, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Kevin Satow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg K. Satow practice?
- Dr. Gregg Satow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Satow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Surgeons.