A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Satow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Satow, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Satow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Satow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Satow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Satow graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Satow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hosp Of The Monterey, Monterey, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Kevin Satow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg K. Satow practice?
- Dr. Gregg Satow has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Satow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Surgeons.