A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Schubach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schubach
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schubach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Schubach, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubach graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Schubach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg David Schubach MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg D. Schubach practice?
- Dr. Gregg Schubach has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Schubach practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Easton, PA.
See Easton Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Easton Radiologists.