A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Schubach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schubach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schubach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Schubach, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubach graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Schubach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg David Schubach MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg D. Schubach practice?
- Dr. Gregg Schubach has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Schubach practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Easton, PA.
See Easton Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Easton Radiologists.