Overall Review

3.8

March 7th, 2016
Where did he go?
Had a check up with him a few months ago. It was a great experience and he treated me with great attention and whatnot...but where did he go? I've been trying to schedule a follow-up but the numbers to his office don't work anymore. The internet has lost Dr. Sherman!

December 18th, 2015
Excellent care, great staff.

December 7th, 2015
GREAT DOCTOR
Dr. Sherman was the first Doctor I had seen after my move from Brevard County where I had the same Doctor for eight years. I was apprehensive at even seeing a new Doctor, however after the first visit with Dr. Sherman I was immediately sold on him. He was easy to talk with, listened to what I had to say and his staff was polite and courteous. He has done a lot for me in a brief period, he referred me to a wonderful Orthopedic Surgeon that preformed TKR Surgery on me. I can not extend my thanks enough for all he has done for me and however am sad that he is retiring from his practice, but I wish him nothing but the best in his future business quest.

November 10th, 2015
Wonderful Dr. Been going for 25 years.

October 23rd, 2015
was wonderful last time I saw him I argued that I had a sholder priblem and he assured me it was pinched nerve in my neck and even with my insistences he was kind and proved to me that it was what he said and provided options for me and his teadtment worked.

February 18th, 2015
Excellent doctor
I just had my first appointment with Dr. Sherman. He was very nice, and very detailed in learning my medical history and helping me in transitioning from my previous doctor (my wife and I just relocated to Florida). I highly recommend d Dr. Sherman.

March 24th, 2014
Six Stars !!!
I want to thank you & your friendly staffs for the great service you've been providing they are Very friendly, informed, organized professional and very hospitable. I always leave feeling taken care of and medical needs met. It was very nice that i didn't feel like A number, but as an actual person. Dr. Sherman as usual extremely knowledgeable,skilled and extremely polite . He is extremely wonderful ! he explains everything and took his time and listened carefully! We can’t thank Dr. Gregg A. Sherman enough for his compassion And professionalism excellent physician we need more Dr’s like him!

January 7th, 2014
Excellent Doctor!!
By far one of the best doctors I've ever seen. He was prompt and so nice! I'm overweight and was sure he would harp on me about my weight but he firmly expressed the need to lose weight but also told me that I knew I was overweight do he was not going to go on and on about it. He was polite, professional and the kind of doctor that I don't mind seeing. I've recently moved out of state and I wish that I could have transferred him as well. Thank you Dr Sherman!

November 17th, 2013
Terrible Experience
I have been to several doctors during the course of my life, and this one was by far the worst. I have lost all faith in health care because of this individual. Since seeing him, I have gained about 80 pounds, been severely depressed, have dealt with excruciating pain and insomnia, and the worst symptoms I am too ashamed to type in this review. Promises were made to me in his office that were not kept, and I feel like a fool for trusting him. I did all that was asked of me, and in the end I feel that he, for lack of a better term, screwed me over. I have not been to a doctor since going to him, because I feel as if I can't trust doctors anymore. In my heart I know what he did was wrong. I do not recommend this "doctor" to anyone. He will more than likely waste your time. I have felt more pain than any person should be subjected to since seeing him, and the truth is, I saw he removed my previous review from this site. I wanted to type another one, so people know the truth. He can remove it again, but at least he will know I haven't forgotten how awful he was to me. This review is all my opinion, base on my experience in his office. I am entitled to it. I am sharing it because I don't want anyone else to trust this individual and be let down, like I did and was. Please heed my words. Go to someone else.

September 9th, 2013
nurse
Great doctor very patient with all my problems also has a great staff

November 1st, 2012
Bruce Pearlman
Excellent doctor and a great staff in the office. Superb service.