Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregg Silverman
Dr. Gregg Silverman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Silverman is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Memorial, Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area and CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregg Silverman has the following 3 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregg Silverman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Alamgir Khan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Justin Chronister
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Stacy Chronister
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi9