A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Sonsini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Sonsini is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonsini graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sonsini has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg A Sonsini MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gregg A. Sonsini practice?
- Dr. Gregg Sonsini has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Sonsini practices Pediatrics near Warrington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Newtown, PA.
See Warrington Pediatricians.