A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Sorensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Sorensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorensen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Sorensen, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disability Evaluations
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorensen graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sorensen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Snyder Sorensen MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregg S. Sorensen practice?
- Dr. Gregg Sorensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Sorensen practices Occupational Medicine near Bay Point, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.