by Dennis Atkins on Aug 2nd, 2014

Dr. Sorensen is one of the best Dr. that I have ever had in my life, I wish I could still see him, he knew how to take care of people.

Ex Patient show details Ex Patient
by Geraldine Marquez on Apr 2nd, 2014

Just saying we miss you Dr. Sorensen since you closed your practice. We wish you the very best after many, many years of taking care of us two oldie but goodies. Thank you for your years of medical care and help from your great staff as well. Always appreciated your allowing me to bring in new patients for you to see & help.

Feb 8th, 2012

If your on work mans comp, he is working for them and not you. Do your own research and figure it out yourself if your not getting better!

BEWARE!!! Very Harmful show details BEWARE!!! Very Harmful
Apr 27th, 2011

This man should not be practicing medicine. While examining my range of motion after back surgery, he did not believe that I couldn't pull my knees to my chest. So, he took his hands and pushed both knees to my chest causing me severe pain and damage to my back and to the level above the fused area. What happened to the code "Do No Harm"? Please, pleae avoid this man...

Very good Doc. show details Very good Doc.
by Brentwood Bill on Aug 19th, 2009

DR. Sorensen is a fair and comical Doctor but at times can be very argent and repulsive. His staff is excellent and enjoy DR Britt who is very fair guy.