A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Stefanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Stefanek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stefanek graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stefanek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stefanek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregg J. Stefanek practice?
Dr. Gregg Stefanek practices Family Medicine near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI.
See Alma Family Physicians.