Dr. Gregg Stefanek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregg Stefanek?

February 12th, 2014

LLMSW

I am blown away by the reviews that Dr. Stefanek is receiving. He has been my doctor (as well as my mom and sister's) for 26 years. He has the most amazing bedside manner of any doctor I have ever come in contact with. You can tell he actually cares and treats you like family. I have e-mailed him and he e-mails me back promptly and answers all questions. He is currently helping my mom through a very difficult diagnosis. On top of that, although my sister lives in NYC, she refuses to get another primary care physician because of our trust in him.

September 26th, 2013

Not a careful doctor

After years of treating my grandmother, he somehow managed to miss her descent in dementia. He told us that it was just "old age"...be cautious in seeing Dr. Stefanek, because he doesn't always see the things that patients and their families NEED to know.

September 9th, 2010

Family Doctor for Years

Dr. Stefanek is an outstanding physican. I have been his patient for many years and highly recommend him to others. He is very caring and attentive; in fact, he was able to diagnose a problem during a routine yearly physical when I was a teenager even though I had not complained of any symptoms.

May 30th, 2009

Dr. Gregg Stefanek is the WORST Doctor I have EVER been to!

Dr. Stefanek is the worst doctor I have ever been to in my entire life!!! His unprofessional bedside manner, strange personality and oddball routine makes out to be one regretful visit. After siting in his waiting room for over an hour and then sitting in his office for another hour waiting for him, I soon realized I made the wrong choice. The minute Dr. Stefanek walks in the room, he makes you feel very uncomfortable. after telling Dr. Stefanek my symptoms of the problems I was having, he turned to me and with a unprofessional and uncaring manner he proceeded to tell me that I was lying. I have spoke with other people who have ssen him and they said they will NEVER return! In my opinion Dr. Stefanek DOES NOT care about his patients in any way. I have never been so embarrassed and insulted in my life. If you would like a doctor who cares and who is compassionate about his or her patients, DO NOT CHOOSE DR. STEFANEK or you will be as regretful as I was. NEVER AGAIN DR. STEFANEK! Thank You!

July 5th, 2015