A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Stone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stone has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg W Stone MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg W. Stone practice?
- Dr. Gregg Stone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Stone practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.