Dr. Gregg Whitney Stone MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Stone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Acute Myocardial Infarction, Angioplasty, and Cardiac Catheterization Balloon Angioplasty Angioplasty Heart Disease Invasive Cardiology Chest Pains Coronary Artery Disease Heart Attacks Stents Valvular Heart Disease Diagnostic Angiography.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stone has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance