A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Teigen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Teigen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Teigen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Teigen graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Teigen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg A Teigen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg A. Teigen practice?
- Dr. Gregg Teigen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Teigen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chaska, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN and Hopkins, MN.
See Chaska Obstetricians & Gynecologists.