A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Tuttle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuttle graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Tuttle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Tuttle DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregg Tuttle practice?
- Dr. Gregg Tuttle has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Tuttle practices Internal Medicine near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Internists.