Dr. Gregg Vagner MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 10th, 2010
Terrible Experience
Absolutely terrible. Bad communication. They rescheduled my appointment and didnt call to tell me until the last second. They then left a bizarre message that I couldnt understand, never using the word rescheduled, only *mumble*mumble*reminder*mumble*. So I show up really early only to be told its delayed. I had told everyone repeatedly that I had a needle phobia. On the phone I was promised numbing cream and that theyd use gas to knock me out before they did anything. After they delayed my procedure and I have to show up AGAIN, they go back on all their promises and say they arent going to do anything at all for my phobia. Then they try to act like I hadnt told anyone! I told everyone! Repeatedly! Many, many phone calls asking exactly what they would do! So they messed up the schedule and want to rush everything! While waiting I overheard another patient saying that he also was not told until the last second, and he was told that everyone had known the appointments were going to be rescheduled days before! They should let patients know that! Every single person was rude and not at all understanding or reassuring. The anesthesiologist and wrist surgeon both have a severe attitude problem. If you want to be treated like a HUMAN BEING go to someone else. 0 stars out of 5.