A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Valenzuela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Valenzuela is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Valenzuela, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenzuela graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Valenzuela has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Anthony Valenzuela MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg A. Valenzuela practice?
- Dr. Gregg Valenzuela has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Valenzuela practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Henrico Internists and Henrico Gastroenterologists.