A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Valenzuela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Valenzuela is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valenzuela
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valenzuela Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Valenzuela, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenzuela graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Valenzuela has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Anthony Valenzuela MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg A. Valenzuela practice?
- Dr. Gregg Valenzuela has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Valenzuela practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM and Albuquerque, NM.
See Henrico Internists and Henrico Gastroenterologists.