Learn more about Dr. Gregg Valenzuela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Valenzuela is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valenzuela
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valenzuela Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Valenzuela, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenzuela graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Valenzuela has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Anthony Valenzuela MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg A. Valenzuela practice?
- Dr. Gregg Valenzuela has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Valenzuela practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Gastroenterologists.