A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Weinberg is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Weinberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Digestive System Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg D Weinberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg D. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Gregg Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Weinberg practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Radiologists.