A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Weinberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Digestive System Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregg D. Weinberg practice?
Dr. Gregg Weinberg practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Radiologists.