CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE

Jun 10th, 2014

3 hour wait for pacemaker check! Second time this happened. Not the same practice it used to be! Finding a new cardiologist.

Jul 8th, 2013

Excellent philosophy of care.

Attorney show details Attorney
by Tim Lyons on Jul 4th, 2013

I really appreciate that this doctor respects my time. I have seen him for about 7 years and I have never waited more than 5 minutes. Usually my blood pressure is high because I don't even have a chance to sit down in the waiting room. I wish that all doctors would copy this example. Granted, it is very, very difficult to get a consultation with Dr. Yamada. That's the price of success. If you can see him...consider yourself very lucky indeed! Thanks Dr. Yamada!!!

May 18th, 2012

Dr. Yamada taken care of me and my family and many of my friends for over 15 years! I know he has the largest cardiology practice in Hawaii and we are appreciative that he takes care of us. He never makes us wait and treats with kindness and Aloha. Thank you Dr. Yamada and staff!

patient show details patient
Nov 27th, 2011

Treats me like a VIP

Feb 13th, 2011

We wanted to receive our care at a top medical center. Dr. Yamada arranged for this. In Hawaii, it is very rare to find a physician in Hawaii who is not 'offended' by a request to be treated on the mainland. Thank you so much!

Dec 19th, 2010

Excellent! I was able to be referred to Stanford University for my heart surgery.

patient show details patient
Oct 8th, 2010

excellent!

Amazing show details Amazing
Apr 21st, 2010

Excellent experience. Amazing office. I have never seen a medical office so lavish.