CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE

PACIFIC CARDIOLOGY, LLC
1329 Lusitana St
Honolulu, HI 96813
808-524-6115
Locations and availability (3)

Jun 10th, 2014

3 hour wait for pacemaker check! Second time this happened. Not the same practice it used to be! Finding a new cardiologist.

Jun 6th, 2014

I was reading some negative reviews about the doctor. I think most of the patients just see Dr. Yamada because he's so good looking. He may be smart and all, but who can get beyond looks these days.

Jul 8th, 2013

Excellent philosophy of care.

|  Attorney  |  show details
by Tim Lyons on Jul 4th, 2013

I really appreciate that this doctor respects my time. I have seen him for about 7 years and I have never waited more than 5 minutes. Usually my blood pressure is high because I don't even have a chance to sit down in the waiting room. I wish that all doctors would copy this example. Granted, it is very, very difficult to get a consultation with Dr. Yamada. That's the price of success. If you can see him...consider yourself very lucky indeed! Thanks Dr. Yamada!!!

May 18th, 2012

Dr. Yamada taken care of me and my family and many of my friends for over 15 years! I know he has the largest cardiology practice in Hawaii and we are appreciative that he takes care of us. He never makes us wait and treats with kindness and Aloha. Thank you Dr. Yamada and staff!

|  patient  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2011

Treats me like a VIP

Feb 13th, 2011

We wanted to receive our care at a top medical center. Dr. Yamada arranged for this. In Hawaii, it is very rare to find a physician in Hawaii who is not 'offended' by a request to be treated on the mainland. Thank you so much!

|  Queens Medical Center RN  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2010

I am a nurse at the Queens Medical Center. My Mother is Dr. Yamada's patient. When I accompany my mother to her doctor's appointments I usually don't initially tell them that I am a cardiac nurse. Dr. Yamada explained my Mother's cardiac condition, and covered treatment options. He did so in a relaxed and professional manner, but also in a way that was non-intimidating for my Mom. We ended up going to Stanford where we received a second opinion evaluation by the Chief of Cardiology. My Mother's surgery was performed by the Chief of Cardiovascular Surgery at Stanford. The care at Stanford was excellent. Also, her evaluation and treatment at Stanford was covered by Medicare. I am very impressed. I have worked with practically all of the cardiologists in Honolulu over the past 25 years as a nurse at Queens, Straub, Castle and Pali Momi. Dr. Yamada is a different sort of doctor than the rest.

Dec 19th, 2010

Excellent! I was able to be referred to Stanford University for my heart surgery.

|  patient  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2010

excellent!

|  Amazing  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

Excellent experience. Amazing office. I have never seen a medical office so lavish.