Dr. Gregg Zimmer Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gregg Zimmer?

I felt terrible for 6 months...he did NOTHING

Posted on April 8th, 2015

His office is all about the $$$$$. I had a terrible pain in my throat for months---nearly 6 months. He put a scope down my throat, made fun of me when I gaged, and told me there was nothing wrong with me....even though I could barely swallow and it hurt terrible. I have terrible ear problems since I was a little kid...he says nothing is wrong with me, even though I am in pain. He will not take the time to listen, nor does he seem to care. I am so discouraged and in pain....so I am searching for a new ENT doc. I have spent hundreds going to Dr. Zimmer...and I have not felt any better. He told me I sleep with my mouth open at night, that is why my throat and ear hurt???? I don't think so...my mouth isn't dry! DO NOT GO TO HIM....save your $$$$$

Posted on September 14th, 2017