A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmerman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg E Zimmerman MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg E. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Gregg Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Zimmerman practices Urology near Denville, NJ.
See Denville Urologists.