A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greggory Devore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greggory Devore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greggory Devore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Breech Presentation
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Devore graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Devore has 47 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greggory Russell Devore MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Greggory R. Devore practice?
- Dr. Greggory Devore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Greggory Devore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.