A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greggory Devore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greggory Devore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greggory Devore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Breech Presentation
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Devore graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Devore has 47 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Devore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Greggory R. Devore practice?
Dr. Greggory Devore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.