A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greggory Hurlbut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greggory Hurlbut is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greggory Hurlbut, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurlbut graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Hurlbut has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greggory Steven Hurlbut MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Greggory S. Hurlbut practice?
- Dr. Greggory Hurlbut has 1 office location.
Dr. Greggory Hurlbut practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Family Physicians.