Dr. Greggory Phillips I Is this you?

4.7

Good man-lousy staff

Posted on January 31st, 2012

He moved--received no notice.Had to find his new office. Needing prescriptions, I drove to his office(telephone recorded mssg that office is closed for holidays---today is Jan 31, 2012!!)Office was vacated-just "office closed" signs in windows--no other info.Is he in business, moved again????He's a greatly compassionate doctor, highly likeable, but I need a doctor I can depend on!!!

A doctor who battles unfair treatment by his medical board to continue and do the right thing for patients.

Posted on June 17th, 2011

besides his awesome bedside manner which is really him just him being himself, he has obvious intelligence that distances him form your average PCP. He seems to specialize in everything, especially treating painful muscle diseases with injection. He can give me an injection in my scalp that is not a narcotic but relieves my headaches in 5 minutes. He has some kind of healing power. he is very funny and a great guitar player too!the texas medical board has a campaign to destroy his career. I don't know how he maintains his cool and does not ever allow it to affect his care of patients. if you ever hear something bad about him, don't believe. it he is the last of a breed of compassionate physicians who have enough knowledge to avoid referring patients. it is like one stop shopping and he is great at the art of medicine. it is a shame the medical board persecutes him. we need more doctors like him not less.

Dr.Phillips

Posted on July 29th, 2010

You, Ann and the rest of your staff always take great care of me and my medical needs.

Dr Phillips is the best of the best

Posted on April 9th, 2010

This does is the best in the metroplex...

Dr, Phillips is easy to talk to and really cares about his patients. Really unusual to find today. A great Doctor.

Posted on April 5th, 2010

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

My family has been patients of Dr. Phillips for 7+ years. When we first moved to Texas I developed serious illness. I went to several Doctors for over a year and a half... Then my wife found Dr. Phillips and he explained what had was in layers and that we'd have to attack each one... Each day I felt better and better... Since then our kids have experienced football injuries, cheerleading injuries etc... Dr. Phillip and his wife have now become good friends... He's the small country doc befriending his patients which is exactly what you want when you get over 40...

Posted on April 7th, 2009

They have very good service, and have treated me very good over the years.

Posted on September 4th, 2015