A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregor Emmert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregor Emmert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregor Emmert, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmert graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Emmert has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emmert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregor K. Emmert practice?
Dr. Gregor Emmert practices Urology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Archbold, OH.
See Toledo Urologists.