A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregor Emmert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregor Emmert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregor Emmert, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmert graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Emmert has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregor Kreul Emmert FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregor K. Emmert practice?
- Dr. Gregor Emmert has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gregor Emmert practices Urology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Archbold, OH.
See Toledo Urologists.