A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregor Freystaetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freystaetter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freystaetter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregor Freystaetter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Freystaetter graduated from Medizinische Fakultat, Universitat Wien.
Dr. Freystaetter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregor Freystaetter MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregor Freystaetter practice?
- Dr. Gregor Freystaetter has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregor Freystaetter practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Geriatric Doctors.