A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregor Freystaetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregor Freystaetter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Freystaetter graduated from Medizinische Fakultat, Universitat Wien.
Dr. Freystaetter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregor P Freystaetter MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregor P. Freystaetter practice?
- Dr. Gregor Freystaetter has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregor Freystaetter practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Geriatric Doctors.