A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregor Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregor Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregor Hoffman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregor James Hoffman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregor J. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Gregor Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregor Hoffman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.