A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregor Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregor Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregor Hoffman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregor James Hoffman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregor J. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Gregor Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregor Hoffman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.