A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregorio Abad-Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregorio Abad-Santos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregorio Abad-Santos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad-Santos graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Abad-Santos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregorio D L Abad-Santos MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gregorio D. Abad-Santos practice?
- Dr. Gregorio Abad-Santos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregorio Abad-Santos practices Pediatrics near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Fountain Valley Pediatricians.