A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregorio Calleja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregorio Calleja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregorio Calleja, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Calleja graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Calleja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calleja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregorio A. Calleja practice?
Dr. Gregorio Calleja practices Family Medicine near Rockaway Park, NY.
See Rockaway Park Family Physicians.