A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregorio Calleja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregorio Calleja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregorio Calleja, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calleja graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Calleja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregorio Alejandro Calleja MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregorio A. Calleja practice?
- Dr. Gregorio Calleja has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregorio Calleja practices Family Medicine near Rockaway Park, NY.
See Rockaway Park Family Physicians.