A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregorio Chejfec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregorio Chejfec, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chejfec graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chejfec has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregorio Chejfec practice?
Dr. Gregorio Chejfec practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Glen Ellyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Hines, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Pathologists.