A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hidalgo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hidalgo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidalgo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hidalgo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo practice?
- Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brentwood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brentwood Internists, Brentwood Hematologists, and Brentwood Oncologists.