Learn more about Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidalgo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hidalgo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hidalgo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo practice?
Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, General Practice, and Hematology near Brentwood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Brentwood Internists, Brentwood Oncologists, Brentwood Hematologists, Brentwood General Practitioners, and Brentwood Pathologists.