A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hidalgo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hidalgo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidalgo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hidalgo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo practice?
- Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brentwood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brentwood Internists, Brentwood Hematologists, and Brentwood Oncologists.