inactive

Gregorio Hidalgo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 14th, 2011
HEY DOC.
HOLA COMO ESTA? MI NOMBRE ES MARIA T.BATISTA Y FUI UNA DE SUS PACIENTES EN BROOKLYN.LE EXTRA~AMOS DR.HIDALGO..USTED A SIDO UNOS DE LOS DOCTORES QUE ES DIGNO DE ADMIRACION POR SU DEVOCION Y PACIENCIA HACIA SUS PACIENTES....Y SI EN ESTE MOMENTO SUPIERA DONDE ESTA TRABAJANDO IRIA A OJOS CERRADOS PARA QUE USTED SIGA CON MI TRATAMIENTO.....GRACIAS..

April 14th, 2011
HEY DOC.

June 27th, 2010
Looking forward to my next visit!
I've been a patient of his for years now, as well as my wife and our eldest son. We've had no complaints, to the contrary only praise and admiration. I've had a few encounters with hurried physicians that spend more time having you wait then really listening. However, the doc is patient, knowledgeable and very friendly. I feel great after leaving his office and confident that my health care is in good hands. Thanks Doc!

June 9th, 2010
He is the worst doctor I ever saw in my life. He is not at all professional.