A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregorio Imperial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregorio Imperial is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Imperial
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Imperial Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Imperial graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Imperial has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregorio P Imperial MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregorio P. Imperial practice?
- Dr. Gregorio Imperial has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregorio Imperial practices Family Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Primary Care Doctors.