A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregorio Imperial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregorio Imperial is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Imperial
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Imperial Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Imperial graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Imperial has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregorio P Imperial MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregorio P. Imperial practice?
- Dr. Gregorio Imperial has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregorio Imperial practices Family Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Family Physicians.