Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Love him like my own family!!!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2014

After reading the previous reviews, I am disgusted that one would be so callous and rude! Dr. Imperial is a wonderful person and physician. By no means is he selfish. To the person that went to him for over 15 years and changed bc you didn't get one thing... That's terrible. Stop and think about your actions! Good luck with your new doctor.

|  NOT a good doctor if you work for GM and need to go on sick leave  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2013

Dr Imperial has been my Dr for over 15 years....On jan 4th of this year I went to him with sever sinusitis and total blockage. He perscribed some medications and put me out on sick leave until the 21st of Jan and even gave me a return to work slip for that date. Dr Imperial use to be partners with Dr Mendoza....Im not sure of the whole story but some years ago Dr Mendoza was penalized by GM and Bluecross for questionable sick leaves. So Dr Imperial is VERY cautious about putting people on sick leave. As a direct result of Dr Imperials "causiousness" he refused to adiquitly substanciate my sick leave claim. So my claim was denied. I am out TWO weeks of sick leave pay......I also was put on notice for being absent from work without a substanciated excuse (that stays on my perminent work record with GM) and the FIVE VR days (excused paid days) that i just recieved on jan 1 have been taken from me as well. I tried MANY times to get Dr Imperial to understand what I need from him....I have NOT ask him to risk ANYTHING....I was truley sick and needed to be off work....I also need a DR that is willing to back up my medical claims........instead of being too worried about covering his own butt. I DID find a new DR that is confident enough in his diagnosis to stand behind me......Too bad i didnt switch sooner

|  show details
Feb 11th, 2009

best front desk staff ever. They always get me in to see him when I ask. Never a problem getting in and they go above and beyond the call of duty to take care of patients.

|  show details
by experienced on Jan 8th, 2009

Puts himself before his patients